Regular Maintenance on the Mineraluxe System
1. Once a Week: Add one Mineraluxe CUBE per 2,000 L (add it to the skimmer or drop it to the bottom of the hot tub) and one pouch of Mineraluxe OXYGEN per 1,500 L. Turn the high speed jets on for 15 minutes to thoroughly disperse the OXYGEN. Make sure to leave the cover off!
2. Maintain chlorine or bromine level of 3 – 5 ppm and add chlorine or bromine as needed. Test your bromine or chlorine residual regularly and adjust as needed to maintain the required level as per Health Canada’s recommended levels of 3.0 – 5.0 ppm.
3. Maintain pH between 7.4 and 7.6.
4. Rinse filter cartridge once a week with water.
5. Deep clean cartridge with Mineraluxe Filter Revive* once a month.